Saturday, February 5, 2022

Stitching group grows



Two more folks joined the 2022 - Diana Williams and Judy Ritter. 

Diana plans to explore a Christmas theme 

Judy is working on a sea theme - think blues and greens, sporting shells, mermaids and other characters

She plans to use the project as a photo album cover.

as her grandkids love looking at photos o dad..

 “Grandkids love to view photos and make fun of mom and dad...me, too “

Oops I missed a member last time I posted - a long time member. Margreet de Reus of the Netherlands is stitching this year too. And she plans to stretch by not doing my usual wall hanging, she said. Here’s a glimpse of Margreet de Reus’ plan and first block before stitching. 

I appreciate her sharing her how to plan as it gives me ideas for my own work.

You can still join us. See the tabs for the how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment